Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Allowances

Yesterday, decided to go to the outdoor pool which allowed me to make 7:30 p.m. yoga. Good choice.

As it gets closer to August, the population at the pool diminishes but I have not lost my enthusiasm.

Only the lifeguard and, briefly, one other person was in the deep-end so I asked if I could utilize the entire length of the deep-end because you have to ask at the city pool and I was told yes.

I cannot tell you what a pleasure it was to stretch out and do laps -- under the sky no less.

When the pool closed, this woman said You got your laps in. I would do laps but I have these sea urchins attached to me.

Went home to eat then went to yoga... When I unfolded my body this morning, it felt so good. It felt magical and my mind felt better too.  Went to Zumba class tonight and my hips and glutes are still a little tight. I want to go to Zumba in the Streets tomorrow but I think it's going to be too hot. Zumba let out a 9:00 p.m. and my glasses fogged up as soon as I got outside.

Was on Twitter last night and there were a lot of interesting discussions about the Repub Convention. This tweet cracked me up and made me think of Dave Chappelle's Show.


3 comments:

  1. wow I miss Dave Chappelle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Keep thinking about his Prince skit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that one was awesome. There are so many good moments, but I think my favorite was the blind, black Klansman. HILARIOUS and thought-provoking.

    ReplyDelete