Sunday, January 13, 2019

The Bright Spot


Made a "bread, milk and egg" run Thursday night to prepare for the Snowpocalypse. On Friday, we were allowed to leave work a little early. One of my poor colleagues got stuck in traffic for five hours. Yoga Teacher Training was canceled on Friday and Saturday.

Saturday was kind of cool on because I had no place to be and it was a joy to read for a while. I also got to tweak my yoga sequences that were due.

Not so cool -- the part where I tore my room apart looking for batteries for my Garmin fitness tracker. The batteries that came with the device were supposed to last for a year but lasted for three. Now, if I can just find the replacements.

Went to teacher training and I'm a bit freaked out that it's almost over. Hope that there's another opportunity to further my yoga training in the future.

In other news, my neighbor was super cool and shoveled the walk so that when I went to training today, I didn't have to worry about digging myself out.



2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind being snowed in at all except that we frequently lose power. We tend to have ice storms and so trees snap and fall on power lines.

    Enjoyed your last post about sound therapy/cats. The purring really is an amazingly relaxing sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and I'm looking forward to being around another purring cat. :)

    And, yeah, losing power (and ice) is no fun. We had such high winds the other day that people did lose power...

    ReplyDelete