Thursday, February 18, 2010

Inhale To Recharge

I overdid it in the last five days. My body is sore and my intuition was to do yoga.

I broke out my Basic Yoga Workout for Dummies DVD which I've done a few times. I've never gone to a yoga class so I feel like I don't know what I'm doing at times. Despite that, I opted to do the intermediate level since I've done the beginner level several times.

The intermediate level is twenty minutes long as opposed to hour-long at the beginner's level. I forgot to, like, deliberately breathe at times but I hung in there. I liked the point in the DVD when Sara Ivanhoe says:

Inhale to recharge.
Exhale to relax.
After Basic Yoga..., I also did the stretch portion of 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones! What can I say? My body feels taut.

I know my body doesn't look like this during downward facing dog. Also, is your body supposed to shake when you do that pose?



This woman's symmetry is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment