Thursday, September 30, 2010

Month-End Review, September

Because my hands always want a book in them, I was looking through old Jet magazines at my aunt's house when I saw this quote in the June 2010 issue:
The most important muscle in your body is the heart. It deserves your primary consideration. - Dr. Ian Smith

My list of activities is short this month. Looks like I was pulled outdoors by the nice weather...


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix

  • Power Yoga, 1 x



  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!

  • Stretching, 10 x's



  • Basic Yoga Workout for Dummies, 2 x's


    Bicycling, 4 x's


    Cardio and Muscle Class, 3 x's


    Lawn Mowing, 1 x


    Personal Training With Jackie: Power Circuit Training

  • 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, 2 x's



  • Rock Climbing, 6 x's


    Swimming, 2 x's


    Walking, 14 x's



    What did your September regimen look like?

    2 comments:

    1. regimine! ha!
      oh my....i've lacked an actual regimine for too long to admit :(
      i miss it, but my life has been so unpredictable and chaotic for the past month, that it's been impossible to get in consistent exercise.
      i'm going with the whole "intuitive exercise" theme right now....
      play with the kids, cleaning, walking to places instead of driving, squats while brushing my teeth, just random bursts of short-lived exercise.
      i do miss a good ole heart pumping, sweat dripping off my nose treadmill session though.
      soon.......

      ReplyDelete
    2. Heather,


      Intuitive exercise is good especially when you're busy as all get out. You gotta do what you gotta do.

      Hope that you get to hit the treadmill soon. ;)

      ReplyDelete