Monday, January 31, 2011

Month-End Review, January

I considered getting a Women of Rock Climbing calendar, thought about making my own and, ultimately, took Gingersnapper's advice and followed through on making my own calendar; it's not exclusively filled with rock climbing photos but an assortment of action shots. My Publisher and Shutterfly both ran free calendar promotions -- so cool.

I set a modest goal of doing, every other day, Jackie Warner's 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit on the Personal Training With Jackie: Power Circuit Training DVD. I didn't quite get that done but I'm satisfied with the eight times that I did do it.

Here's what else I did:


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix

  • Cardio Kickboxing, 1 x


  • Power Yoga, 1 x


  • 10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workouts

  • Lower Body, 1 x

  • Upper Body, 1 x


  • 10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp

  • Basic Training, 1 x

  • Fat Burning Blast, 1 x



  • 10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results: fat burner

  • Low Impact Fat Blaster, 2 x's



  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!

  • Sleek and Sexy Abs, 1 x


  • Stretching, 3 x's


  • Total Body Tone Zone, 1 x



  • Personal Training With Jackie: Power Circuit Training

  • 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, 8 x's


  • 40-Minute Body Circuit, 1 x


  • Power Yoga, 2 x's


    Rock Climbing, 9 x's


    Shoveling Snow, 1 x


    Swimming, 5 x's


    Treadmill, 2 x's


    Walking, 1 x


    Wii Fit Plus, 26 x's


    I hope that you started 2011 with a bang. I'm all ears...



    *I received the Power Yoga DVD without charge.

    4 comments:

    1. we left our wii back in wisconsin when we moved and finally got it shipped out here to seattle! man, we missed that thing so much!
      i got pooped out doing the super hula hoop game. *embarrassed* :(
      great achievements for january! i love the diversity-very inspirational :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love the calendar! I'm so glad you did that.

      ReplyDelete
    3. @midlife_swimmer,

      I'm really enjoying Wii. Right now, I'm primarily using it for the balance and coordination games.


      @Heather,

      Thanks and I'm glad that you got your Wii back. I was thinking about what I would miss if the lights went out because of the wintry mix around here and Wii would definitely be one of the devices.



      @gingersnapper,

      Thanks for helping me make the decision. :)

      ReplyDelete