Thursday, April 28, 2011

That Moment

I've been catching up on The Biggest Loser and, as always, I have that moment when I wish that I could be on the show and devote more time to exercise. I'm sure it's a moment that hundreds of people have had right until Jillian gets all up in their grill. The funny thing is I wouldn't qualify to be on TBL. I want The Biggest Loser Step Down show -- the one where you still need to lose weight but not 100 pounds or more.

Every now and then, I'll take a look at The Biggest Loser Resort which is kind of steep and I'm not even sure what all you get for the price of admission.

I also thought about getting a group coupon yesterday for 2.5 personal training sessions. I didn't because I think that I work best alone -- for the most part. On the other hand, maybe I need to be pushed.

I do think it's time to break out the measuring tape -- if only I can find it. I went swimming on Tuesday and had to pull up before I got to the end of the lane -- not because I had problems with front crawl breathing (yay)-- but because I was about to have a Janet Jackson moment. My swimming suit is still snug but not snug enough.

It would really be nice if I could find documentation of the last time I pulled out the measuring tape but I'll work with what I've got.

Until there's a smaller Biggest Loser or something like that, I guess I'll have to vibe off the former theme song...

No comments:

Post a Comment