Saturday, July 16, 2011

From Saucy to Non-Saucy in Four Days

I really did myself in on Monday or maybe fatigue has been accumulating for a while but when the opening credits rolled for Barney's Version, I was out like a light about five minutes into the flick and didn't move for another two hours plus. Nice Friday, hunh?

I'm told, by Hazira, that Barney's... is a good movie but sad.

In all honesty, I think it was the Healing Touch that made me sleepy. Hazira was kind enough to work on my calf which has been tender to the touch.

Healing Touch and self-massage seems to have taken care of the tweak but not the fatigue.




This morning, I raised my head long enough to let Jessica know that I would not being joining her and the 'rents for a 20 mile bike ride. I later emerged from the bed around 11:00 a.m. and only because I made myself get up.

I finally decided to tackle my brake light thanks to the internet because my car manual was not very helpful at all. Some nice person left perfect instructions for disassembling the light situation. At one point, half of my body was in the trunk to get at the final and trickiest lug nut but I finally got the precious little bulb out.



While I got the replacement bulb, I also got windshield wipers because inspection time is near. I felt so accomplished for someone who rolled out of bed at 11. Hope your Saturday has been relaxing or whatever you needed it to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment