Sunday, July 3, 2011

Or Something

Headed to the pool at 7:45 last night. As Hazira and I were walking, she said that it didn't look to promising because we didn't see anyone. I told her that the pool is supposed to be open until 9 and I finally spotted someone who turned out to be the lifeguard and who got back on duty as we entered.

I think everyone else went to get dinner or either got heat exhaustion because, to put it mildly, it was a scorcher yesterday.

The water was perfect and it was so cool to do the elementary back stroke and watch the orange mix in with the blue as the sun went down. I also like the lights around the pool at night...

Went climbing today and just about everyone was there. The gym will be closed tomorrow so I guess people didn't want to miss out.

Mike said that he wasn't feeling the whole climbing thing of late. I completely know where he's coming from. I told him that sometimes it's good to take a week off.

Leah asked me why I wasn't keen on joining Jessica and Patti for this 40 mile bicycle situation. I'm just curious since you like cycling. I thought it was a good question especially since it easy to just say no.

I'm not really digging events right now -- especially the fundraising portion of the program. I know it's for a good cause and I love it that the American Lung Association came up with the Master the Met stairclimb. I totally appreciated my lungs after climbing over 1,000 stairs but, for the moment, I'm not feeling the bike event.

As a matter of fact, I'm not feeling like cooking, washing dishes or even lifting a finger right now and it has nothing to do with the soreness in my fingertips. I feel like I should be in a more satisfied state or something.

Stepped out of the rock climbing gym and caught a bit of the air show. It was a nice finale to climbing.



No comments:

Post a Comment