Sunday, July 31, 2011

Welcome to the Sauna or Month-End Review, July

Welcome to the sauna I was told as I stepped into the pool the other day. I swam more than anything else this month which made perfect sense to me given the long term heat advisory. Likewise, I headed to yoga on Tuesdays for more than one reason but mainly for peace of mind and to find relief for my tight neck. Looks like my shoulder tweak has found a new home -- maybe the tweak is moving upwards and out.

I'm feeling a bit more toned lately, kicked a Chipotle habit and bought a swimming suit the next size down. While the current one is loose, I'm not quite ready for the next size as the new one is too tight; if I had a private pool, I'd keep it... Been watching a little bit of the 2011 World Swimming Championships and it's cool to watch the mechanics of people who've been in the pool just about all of their lives.

What I've been doing with my life this month:


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fix Mix


  • Cardio Kickboxing



  • 10 Minute Solution: Best Belly Blasters! *


  • Belly Fat Burner, 1 x


  • Perfect Pilates Abs, 1 x


  • Six Pack Ab Attack, 1 x


  • Waist Slimmer, 1 x



  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!


  • Sleek and Sexy Abs, 1 x


  • Stretching, 1 x



  • Give Me 10!




  • Fat Blasting Cardio, 1 x



  • Personal Training With Jackie: Power Circuit Training



  • 15-Minute Ab Circuit, 1 x



  • 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, 5 x's



  • 40-Minute Total Body Circuit, 1 x



  • Rock Climbing
    , 6 x's


    Swimming
    , 15 x's


    Walking, 6 x's


    Yoga, 4 x's


    P.S. I'm at my friendly neighborhood library because I have yet another virus on the home computer but I did take this time to pay off my fines with food -- a win win situation.

    Hope your July went well...

    *Disclosure: I received Best Belly Blasters without charge.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment