Sunday, December 29, 2013

No-Brainer Dream

Had a dream that I overslept and didn't make it to yoga class and couldn't alert Alison (that I was going to keep our exercise date) because she was in class and, of course, would not have her phone on -- in yoga class.

That was a no-brainer dream. Yesterday, I planned to go to a yoga class and putzed around so much that I ended up not going. Hurried, when avoidable, is no way to present yourself for yoga.

Rolled out this morning and cut myself a pre-yoga apple then made a smoothie so that I could go on a walk with Alison afterward. We went to Laumeier Sculpture which I've only been to once. Tsk...tsk.

Laumeier is a great spot for a playground workout. It has hills, stairs and structures to climb. Alison had her Fitbit on and said we walked about 5,000 steps. Sweet...

I liked the eyeball the most.



Reminds me of Cahokia Mounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment