Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Last Night

Went swimming last night and glad that I did because the pool's closing was off my radar. When I saw the notice about the winter break, I started having withdrawal symptoms. No swimming until next year unless I find a substitute pool.

After the pool went to the store so that I could get ingredients for a quiche. Stopped by the deli and the two ladies started chuckling when I mentioned a switch in turkey flavors. One of the deli ladies actually convinced me to switch. When I told her that the price had gone up on my favorite turkey brand, she remarked What hasn't gone up?

Stopped by the discount bin and saw some Siggi's yogurt that had been discounted to $.50 cents. Wasn't sure if I'd like it so I only grabbed two. Big mistake.

The Siggi's yogurt made the entire post-swimming trip worth it.

Used to think that I could live in Germany because of the chocolate. Now, I'm considering Iceland because of Siggi's. I like Icelandic movies too. That's enough, isn't it?

Don't know about the whole fermented shark thing though...




I even love the container. With Chobani and Fage, it's a struggle to get all of the contents out. With Siggi's, no struggle.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting about the Icelandic movies. The only one I can think of that I've seen is Astrópía - a pretty good comedy, I'd watch it again.

    I liked the book The Hitman's Guide to Housecleaning. Hoping that will be a movie, I think it's in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen Astrópía -- going to look into it..

    ReplyDelete