Wednesday, December 31, 2014

That's My Goal or Year-End Review

One hour -- that's my goal when I exercise. There's a part of me that wants to extend the hour or nix the rest day. Feel like I can and should go for longer spurts but as I looked over the exercise that I engaged in during 2014, I realized how consistently I'd moved my body. In addition, I continue to be amazed at how my body holds up. It works fabulously and I'm grateful.

I'm satisfied that I met and exceeded my goal of bicycling more this year.

Thoroughly enjoyed outdoor yoga and had fun with new experiences like yoga nidra and the winter solstice celebration.

Alison drew me back into Zumba sometime in April and I've been shimmying ever since...


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix

Belly Fat Blaster, 1 x
Cardio Kickboxing, 8 x's
Fat Blasting Intervals, 1 x
Lean Body Sculpt, 2 x's

10 Minute Solution: Butt lift

Cardio Booty Camp, 3 x's

HITT Butt Lift, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workout

Upper Body, 3 x's

10 Minute Solution: High Intensity Interval Training

HITT 101, 2 x's

Rock Bottom HITT, 2 x's

10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp

Fat Burning Blast, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: KnockOut Body!

Fat Attack, 1 x

Kickbox Cross Train, 2 x's

Knockout Body Blast, 18 x's

Ultimate Upper Body, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results fat burner

Rapid Results Kickboxing, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!

Arm and Shoulder Sculpt, 1 x

10 Minute Stretch, 3 x's

Barre Conditioning, 1 x

Bicycling, 30 x's



Dance Off The Inches: Dance It Off & firm up!*

Rock It Dance, 10 x's

Dance Off The Inches: hip hop jam

Cali Pop, 1 x

Ellen Barrett Live: Sleek Sculpt Express, 5 x's

Ellen Barrett Live: Super Fast Body Blast!, 2 x's

Gilad for Men

Cardio Interval Training, 1 x
Interval Training Circuit with Weights, 1 x

Give Me 10!

Fat Blasting Cardio, 3 x's

Kettlebell Bonus, 1 x

Lower Body Firmer, 1 x

Upper Body Sculpting, 3 x's

Just Walk: 5 Mega Miles

Mile 1: Classic Low Impact, 8 x's

Mile 2:  Walk & Tone, 12 x's

Mile 5: Ab Walk, 33 x's

Just Walk: mix + match: walk blasters

Dance Walk, 1 x
Light Walk, 1 x
Short + Sweaty, 1 x
Walk, Kick & Jab, 2 x's

Just Walk: Walk to the Hits, Party Songs

Mile 1, 34 x's

Mile 2, 11 x's

Mile 3, 7 x's

Kettlebell (Gauntlet, Beginner's Routine, Misc. Swinging), 22 x's

Latin Cardio Party

Samba, 2 x's

P90X

Cardio X, 1 x

Kenpo X, 33 x's

Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training

15-Minute Upper Body, 8 x's

Rock Climbing, 25 x's

Shooting Hoops, 1 x

Shoveling, 1 x

Stretch Max

Resistance Band, 1 x

Stability Ball, 5 x's

Supreme Day 90

Tabata Inferno, 1 x

Whole Body, 1 x

Swimming, 47 x's

Treadmill, 5 x's

Walk Off Fat Fast*

The 20 Minute Easy Burn, 1 x

Walking, 140 x's



Weight Watchers 15-Minute Boot Camp Series

15-Minute Cardio, 2 x's

Wii, 13 x's

willPower & grace, 1 x



Yoga, 129 x's



Zumba, 40 x's

Zumba Fitness: Complete Total-Body Transformation System

Merengue, 5 x's
Reggaeton, 3 x's
Salsa, 3 x's

No comments:

Post a Comment