Saturday, June 30, 2012

Fun-ish or Month-End Review, June


Went to my treadmill and elliptical gym this morning to practice yoga. This is the second time that I've attended Anna's class and she is in love with vinyasa flow. It's chaturanga this and chaturanga that...Although, she always gives you the option to go straight to downward facing dog. Anna talked "us" through tortoise pose. It's a fun...ish pose, she said but did concede that she probably had an easier time getting into it because her arms are long. When I think about it, most of the activities that I'm involved in have elements of fun-ishness and hellishness; guess you can have everything...

5 Day Get Fit Mix
  • Cardio Kickboxing, 3 x's
  • Power Yoga, 1 x


  • 10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results fat burner
  • Power Sports Drill, 1 x


  • Bicycling, 2 x's

    Boxing

    Give Me 10!
  • Bonus Kettlebell Tone Up, 1 x
  • Cardio Fat Blaster, 1 x


  • Kettlebell Class Practice, 3 x's

    Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training
  • 15-Minute Total Body Circuit


  • Rock Climbing, 3 x's

    Swimming, 8 x's

    Walking, 9 x's

    Yoga, 10 x's

    How would you describe your workouts?

    2 comments:

    1. I haven't been able to do a real chaturanga since getting pregnant. I bet I've lost most of those muscles. In my class now, we do downward-facing dog, but supported so our blood pressure doesn't drop and we like faint forward or something :p I miss it.

      ReplyDelete
    2. @Sara,

      I should have also mentioned that downward facing dog kicked my butt in that sun salutation series. Maybe I just wasn't fully alert. Yeah, that's it.

      I think that you should all the support that you need and more right now. :)

      ReplyDelete