Friday, October 26, 2012

Because I Look Like a Badass or Stuff People Say to Me

Erin





  • Send that picture to me because I look like a badass.


  • Erin, The Badass


    Janine



  • I don't know what your level of clutter is...




  • Katie




  • I'm a bit of a hedonist.




  • I'm like a dog. I'll get anything you need and I don't mind doing that...




  • We want to live in the woods and eat vegetables.




  • As I was reading The Sun -- trying to get ideas about becoming the better person that I want to be




  • Lori




  • I'm assuming you're aware of that....




  • Lori to me about the Yoga for Foodies event



    My Brother




  • Because I don’t have any tofu…


  • Sarah




  • S: I went to school in a castle.


  • Me: What?


    S: It was an old castle. I think that's what it was called -- the old castle.



  • I just converted my weight to kilos (55) and now I'm depressed. Seriously, I used to be smaller




  • Your arms are bigger than my thighs. You're gonna have trouble finding shirts for the winter...




  • After Sarah squeezed my triceps



  • I just love breakfast. There’s nothing better -- bread, butter and jam. Those are some of my best memories – having “breakfast dinner.” My mother would buy a big loaf of bread and we’d have coffee….




  • I miss myself... The one who used to be efficient...




  • I had some chocolate that was so good. You know that I love hazelnuts and the hazelnuts are caramelized and when you bite into the chocolate, you can tell there’s something different.




  • May I paint them?


  • After spotting my uncharacteristically long fingernails.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment