Monday, October 22, 2012

Sick Workout

I’m sick so I won't be working out with you all Marisa informed us. I gave her hell but, in the end, she worked out with us in her illish state then returned the hell back to me. The workout caught me by surprise because the last time we met, Marisa said that we hadn't done stations in a while and I mistakenly thought we would do stations -- guess that's something to look forward to...


The agenda:




  • 100 Two-Hand Swings




  • 90 Triceps Dips




  • 80 Push-Ups




  • 70 Windshield Wipers




  • 60 Squat Jumps




  • 25 Cleans, Right




  • 25 Cleans, Left




  • 20 Double Cleans and Presses (20 Snatches for Everyone Else)




  • 20 See Saw Presses




  • 10 Burpees With a Jump and Tuck


  • I only did about half of the dips and push-ups since Marisa set a pretty fast pace. If she works out with such intensity when she’s sick, I don’t really want to witness what happens when she’s at full capacity.

    When we started doing the two-hand swing, it was pretty cool as the women swung in synch. Not so cool -- how my shoulders are all bunched up now...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment