Sunday, April 20, 2014

Spring Training, #TeamDrea

Stan Musial Veterans Memorial Bridge, New





Caught Off-Guard by Blue Water (for St. Louis Blues)
Was tired, thirsty, sleepy and feeling a bit guilty when I got home from bicycling. It was about 1:30 when I rolled my bike through the door and Easter "dinner" was at 2 and there was more stuff that I wanted to do. I hate being on a schedule during the weekend.

I could have rushed and gathered stuff but also knew that I'd probably only eat turkey and green beans then stare at everything else including my aunt's mac and cheese and sweet potato pie so I stayed at home and, among other things, cooked Monday's meal...

Simply Stir-Fry
Still thinking about squeezing in a short nap before visiting some of my folks this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment