Thursday, December 3, 2015

A Few More Days

My Instagram inspiration for the day from Acting On A Dream's account:
You must take personal responsibility.
You cannot change
the circumstances,
the seasons or the wind,
but you can change yourself.
That is something
you have charge of.
Jim Rohn
Thought about going swimming on Tuesday but decided to wait until the weekend. My ankle is better, a tiny bit swollen and, if turned in a certain, smarts a bit so I wanted to give it a few more days to heal.

Apparently, not having a schedule frees up my time for more lunch and dinner dates.

Went to lunch with a colleague yesterday and had something decadent then went to dinner with one of my yoga retreat buddies and had something more sensible. We were actually supposed to have a cooking date but circumstances changed for both of us and going to Lulu's seemed to be more sensible.

Of course, we reminisced about the retreat and it makes me want to start a travel wish list...

By the way, I sprained my ankle by stepping into the situation below. Only, it was covered by more leaves. I pushed aside some leaves in case I needed to upload a picture to the citizen's bureau.

How Falls Happen

Not sure why I didn't think to call the city when I spotted the uneven surface while raking the first batch of leaves but I called the city on Monday and I was very happy to see the truck as I got in my car to head to work yesterday.


Street Division




No comments:

Post a Comment