Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Oatmeal, Coffee, Yoga

My aunt Debbie texted me before 8:00 a.m. to find out my brother and nephew's itinerary plus wanted to know what we were doing.

Before eight and rain = not a creature stirring. Debbie then wanted to know about my plans.

Plans = oatmeal, coffee and yoga.

The rain made me want to stay inside but I also knew that I didn't want to stay in the house all day so I headed out to practice yoga.

One of the first things that Lizzie said was Feel the energy in your head soften and the energy did soften.

Lizzie is serious about what she does and has intense but soft energy. I had tears in my eyes at the end of practice and it was so quiet after Namaste that you could hear a pin drop. And, really, there was nothing that needed to be said although I did think that I'd made the best decision ever by going to midday yoga.


No comments:

Post a Comment