Thursday, December 17, 2015

State of the Ankle

Stopped wearing my foot brace prematurely because my ankle was golf ball size again. Ice, ibuprofen, yadda yadda yadda. At least my knee isn't quite so tight anymore...

Yesterday
Went to the gentlest of gentle yoga classes after work. Effort-wise, it was somewhere between gentle and restorative and, during savasana, the teacher came around and dabbed essential oil on our hands AND there was a piece of gingerbread cake on the end of our mats. She said that it wasn't vegan or gluten-free but that it had good ingredients.

The teacher, new to me, was celebrating winter solstice early since she won't be able to do it because of the holiday schedule next week...

One of my colleagues suggested that I do Pilates since I wouldn't have to stand while doing it but I think that it's more break time for me. The swimming pool that I go to is connected with a school and is on break and I don't want to do anything more energetic right now so gentle yoga it is.



2 comments:

  1. Chickie, you need to stay off that ankle! I know you love the yoga, but for now you're only allowed to do the lying-down kind. Or gentle yoga, whatever you call it.

    ReplyDelete