Sunday, October 25, 2009

If I Lived In Belgium, Germany Or Switzerland

I was recently informed that a traveler would be arriving from Switzerland. And the question, Do you want some chocolate?, literally stopped me in my tracks.

The first thing that popped into my mind was this confection of honey and milk chocolate goodness.


I decided not to indulge in the Cailler but I asked for some Sport Vit bars. I don't think that there will be many Swiss travelers headed my way in the near future and, lately, I've been feeling like I'm truly depriving myself. The feeling really creeps up when the scale is not moving.

If kcal is really equivalent to calories, five cubes is 160 calories which is an amount that won't send me over the top as far as my daily intake of calories is concerned. Plus, Sport Vit is supposed to be infused with all kind of vitamins.




I wonder what would happen if I lived in Belgium, Germany or Switzerland. I would probably be like a new worker in a candy factory; I would eat and eat at first and then chill out.

No comments:

Post a Comment