Friday, December 16, 2011

The Massage Nazi

Three weeks after I send a text, she says that she might be available in two days.

I tell her that I might be there.

She also asked me to come fifteen minutes earlier than originally proposed but still saw me at the original time.

When it's time for the massage, the first place that she lays her hand on is my sacrum although her usual first point of contact is the back.

She has really strong hands and the first time that I received a massage from her, I knew that it was going to be special the minute she put her hands on my back.

When the massage is over, she moves from my head to my side and gently touches me. When I open my eyes, she flashes a 100 megawatt smile, tells me to take my time and that there's no rush.

As I put on my shoes, there's a knock at the door.

Me: Did you think that I had fallen asleep?

TMN: I was like she took me seriously.

She changes the sheets as we chit chat and she tells me how much the session will be.

I hand over the dead presidents.

TMN:I like it when my clients pay in cash.

The Massage Nazi knows what she wants and she also knows how to start and finish a massage...


No comments:

Post a Comment