Sunday, July 5, 2015

No Flow

Dreams again.

Dream #2*: I'm in a car that gets carried away by water but is getting ready to go under. One of the windows is open...

I think about my favorite high school teacher and remember that her worst fear is being trapped in a car that's underwater. I also think about the tool that will break windows.

Do I feel like I'm in over my head or is the dream because of all the rain we've had or is it a combo of both? And what does the open window mean?


Dream #3: I borrow two tablets and I only need them for a minute but I proceed to use them like a Wii board and the screens shatter. I am full of remorse for breaking items that I didn't really need to borrow...

Went to an outlet with my aunt Debbie on Friday and, drum roll, I bought t-shirts. The stores that I went to: Reebok and Under Armour. I was baffled, for a minute, when I walked pass the Kate Spade store and saw the line.

Too Many T-Shirts

Got annoyed when I couldn't find any shorts. All the women's shorts are itty bitty while the men's shorts are long. Reminds me of a music critic way back in the day who said that all the women seem under-dressed in rap videos while the men seem over-dressed...

Men's Section

Saturday was the perfect day for bicycling since it only got up to 78 degrees. Only, I didn't feel like bicycling. Same thing this morning...

Went to Alison's yesterday to meet her friend that is visiting. I, mainly, played games and talked to them while they worked on jewelry projects. At some point, Alison fed us. Seriously? Invite me over to meet your friend and feed me? What a sweet deal...

Zucchini Noodles, Yum...

"Give me some of that."
Sometime after midnight Alison emailed me to say that she probably wouldn't make yoga. I was so sure that I would make it but I woke up early then went back to sleep. Alison, of course, made it and later told me to go with the flow.

Although I didn't feel like it, managed to put one foot in front of the other and walk for an hour. One of the perks of walking is that I listen to podcasts. Finished listening to How Does a 747 Pilot Work? and started Pole Vaulting, Comedy, and the Congo. I'm really enjoying Slate's Working podcast but, wow, not sure that I've heard a Moth episode that I didn't like.


*Cannot remember the first dream in the series...


2 comments:

  1. LOL the asterisk, i was just getting ready to ask what the first dream was.

    When I read Dream #2 I immediately went to Amazon and ordered a window breaking, seatbelt cutting tool, before I went on to read #3. The life you save may be mine.

    Maybe you could buy men's shorts? I've bought men's sweat pants before, because they have pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The asterik is not very prominent.

    Like your decisiveness. :)

    I'll have to check out the men's dept. I don't have much use for pocketless pants\shorts either.

    ReplyDelete