Wednesday, July 1, 2015

In By 7, Out by 8 or Month-End Review, June

As I came to the end of my swim session last night, this woman patiently sat on the bench next to "my" lane. I knew that the lifeguard had told her them I'm usually out by 8:00 p.m.

Got out of the pool at the expected time and headed for the shower. As I prepared to dress, realized that I had forgotten my undergarments. Guess that I need to refer to my swimming checklist more often because I cannot go without a bra.

Wanting to go by the grocery store, I draped my heavy towel around my neck. Problem solved and thank goodness the weather has been mild. Of course, I ran into someone that I knew at the store.

Listened to StoryCorps as I walked home and this child with Asperger's Syndrome interviewed his mom. Who is your mortal enemy? His mom: I would say myself.  Wasn't expecting that answer but it was another reminder to practice self-compassion.

Review of the Month:


10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workouts
*Upper Body, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: HITT
*HITT 101, 1 x

Bicycling, 4 x's

Climbing, 2 x's

Dance It Off & firm up!
*Rock It, 1 x

Ellen Barrett Live: Super Fast Body Blast, 1 x

Just Walk: mix + match
*Short & Sweaty, 3 x's

Just Walk: Walk to the Hits, Party Songs
*Mile 2, 1 x

Just Walk: The Tone Every Zone Walk*
*Circuit Workout 1 (Walk Segment & Upper Body Zone), 1 x

Stretch Max
*Stability Ball, 1 x

Swimming, 7 x's

How To Drape Your Towel


Walk of Fat Fast*
*30 Minute Big Burn, 1 x

Walking, 16 x's

Weight Watchers: 7 Day Tone & Burn
*Tone, 1 x

Yard Work (including mowing), 3 x's

Yoga, 9 x's

Zumba, 4 x's


*Disclosure: complimentary copy

2 comments:

  1. I did the towel trick when we went camping and I had to walk back from the wash house after a shower. I don't go in public - even camping public - without a bra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you.

    Thankfully, I had a very large beach towel...

    ReplyDelete