Monday, June 29, 2015

On The Walk Home

Delivered my last June birthday gift. There are a lot of you June babies.

My aunt Al's birthday was on Friday and I spent a nice evening with her and Chiquita.


Had planned to walk to work but I had one more gift to deliver so I mixed things up. Used a shoulder bag and put the contents of the gift in there and rode my bike to work then left my bike at home during lunch and walked back.

Got in about 20 minutes on the bike and 40 minutes of walking. I feel very lucky to have gotten in an hour of exercise during the course of my work day.

Abandoned Cup and Saucer
Listened to How Does A Pastor Work? on the walk on home and found it very interesting. Also finished listening to a podcaster who interviewed Dianne Bondy who "will not be defined by the size of her yoga pants." I was surprised when Bondy said that the people on the Biggest Loser are bullied. I don't agree but I also know that I would not have liked Jillian Michaels in my face...

Practiced yoga at home on Wednesday but hadn't been to class since last Monday. Tonight's class felt good from the minute Joy asked us to sit on a block. I almost went to sleep during savasana. Like what Joy said about being careful what you feed your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment