Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Matinee And Max

Went to see Circus Flora again. The matinee this time. I'm off work -- a combo of use it or lose it and my immediate coworker being away for a while.

The circus project started because I wanted to spend time with an aunt that I don't get to spend enough time with. Another aunt and my mother went as well. My mother said that she hadn't been to a circus since she was a kid.

I think regular trips to the circus should be on most folks' agenda. It's such a joyful experience. Gotta say, though, that I don't think that I'd ever be interested in doing a high wire act. I don't mind being in the air when I'm tethered to someone on the ground but...

When I checked into the climbing gym tonight asked the staffer, Max, how he was doing. I'm alive, he said. As we talked more, he said that he didn't needed much --  When I wake up, I say thank you. That's definitely one way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment