Monday, June 1, 2015

Moved or Month-End Review, May

Still thinking about the Farm To Yoga event: decoy squash plants that lure bugs, how this person that I used to climb with was totally unrecognizable to me except for her eyes making me think that eyes really are the windows to the soul.

I've been thinking about Nathan's suggestion to be curious through movement as we practice yoga. I wasn't expecting to be so moved by the farm/yoga event -- no more than I'm usually moved when I practice yoga but I was really moved by the experience...

Read a nice article about not giving up. Also, I've been an occasional reader of the Travel Penguin blog but noticed when the traveler came from behind his penguin/gnome and posted a health update and yet another post of about what he had learned.

So many great articles right now about "tudes" -- gratitude, fortitude et al.

10 Minute Solution: KnockOut Body 
*Knockout Body Blast, 1 x
*Kickbox Cross Train, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workout
*Upper Body, 2 x's

10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results Fat Burner
*Power Sports Drill, 1 x

Bicycling, 4 x's

Climbing, 2 x's

Dance It Off & firm up!
*Rock It, 4 x's

Ellen Barrett Live: Super Fast Body Blast, 1 x

Just Walk: 5 Mega Miles
*Mile 5: Ab Walk, 2 x's

Just Walk: mix + match
*Short + Sweaty, 4 x's

Just Walk: Party
*Mile 2, 2 x's

Kettlebell 
*Beginner Routine, 2 x's

Lawn Mowing, 2 x's

Swimming, 3 x's

Walking, 22 x's

Weight Watchers: 7 Day Tone & Burn
Tone, 1 x

Yoga, 9 x's

Zumba, 5 x's


No comments:

Post a Comment