Monday, February 29, 2016

Forward or Month-End Review, February

My body felt much better when I consistently exercised for six days out of the week. It is so temperamental now but whenever it's cranky, I just think more yoga is in order.

Saw a post on Instagram that I didn't "like" when I saw it but all I had to do was type "forward forward" and the image appeared. I'm not moving as often or as intensely as I would like but I'm moving and I'm grateful. This time in my life also makes me think of Sri K. Pattabhi Jois who said Practice, practice, and all is coming.

10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workout
*Upper Body, 1 x

10 Minute Solution: Knockout Body!
*Knockout Body Blast, 2 x's

Climbing, 1 x

Country Line Dance Party!
*Scoot Them Boots, 2 x's

Just Walk: mix + match walk blasters
*Light Walk, 1 x
*Short & Sweaty, 1 x

Swimming, 4 x's

Walk, 6 x's

Yoga, 11 x's

Zumba, 7 x's


No comments:

Post a Comment