Monday, February 15, 2016

Just Saying

Met Alison at 9:30 a.m. for yoga. Normally, I sleep in when I don't have to work but sometimes you just have to meet your friend where she wants to be met.

Wondered about going to my regular 7:30 p.m. class and when Joy asked me if I would be in attendance, I thought Why not? I probably won't be able to attend yoga for the rest of the week so doubling up seemed like a good idea.

Took care of chores including cooking then exercised for about 40 minutes. Thought about how I feel older because of the two months that I didn't exercise but the next few seconds brought feelings of gratitude when swimming popped into my mind.

I love that I'm water competent but I also love that I can have swimming as a go-to exercise when my feet need a break and don't get me started about swimming as a form of moving meditation.

So, I complained about a woman in yoga class who often asks questions and sometimes immediately after Namaste. Well, there's another newbie and she asks more questions than the first newbie and in a tone that's so caustic that it's startling. It would be nice if there was a yoga orientation class or brief tour (with brief orientation) or something. Just saying...

This article about Rachel Brathen made me chuckle. Have to say that the goat is super cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment