Monday, March 14, 2016

Purpose

Set my alarm clock on Sunday so that I would make it to 9:00 a.m. yoga. Two people walked in during savasana. Kind of funny. Kind of not...

Kept my eyes on the 7:30 p.m. yoga prize today.

Towards the end of the work day, I walked to the recycle bin and one of my colleagues asked me Is everything under control? Such a funny question because so much seems out of control. He went on to talk about going to working, going home, going to work -- Sometimes I lose the purpose... I feel ya.

Here's a song about the whole work-home life. Rest in peace Ekrem Jevric.

Post-Namaste, talked with this woman who rode her bike to the studio and bicycling is her normal mode of transportation. Her eyes lit up when she said I can talk to you about a commuter bike. There was one $600 dollar option and one that was twice as much. She did concede that for my short commute, my hybrid is fine.

Can't imagine myself buying a $1,200 dollar bike but if biking is your primary mode of transportation, I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment