Monday, March 28, 2016

X Amount

Joy repeated again how in ancient yoga there is a believe that you're born with "x" amount of breaths and that the slower you breathe, the longer your life will be. I like this concept and it encourages me to take deep breaths.

Walked to work this morning and I'm grateful that I can do such a thing again. Spotted a couch outside and not sure why I'm fascinated by couches on the street.

Riveted by Listening to the World, an On Being segment with Mary Oliver who talked about her insufficient childhood and how walking saved her life. Enjoyed Krista Tippett's daughter, 12 at the time, reading Oliver's The Summer Day.

Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

On another note, I've been watching Little Bit Shots with my aunt Girt on Sunday. Got such a kick out of them playing Run The World why this eight-year-old punched as many times as possible in 30 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment