Thursday, February 5, 2009

To Exercise or Not to Exercise?

When I wake up in the morning, I think about what form of exercise I'm going to do especially if it's a non-swimming day. I have already worked out Sunday through Wednesday and wondered whether or not I should take a day off since I will probably go swimming on Friday and Saturday.

I'm not at 100% because of a lingering cold but, for the most part, I feel fine. Should I bench myself, despite being in the zone, because the experts say you should give yourself a day off?

I decided to do yoga at home, eat and then head to Trader Joe's because if I had gone to the fitness club, I would have gone straight there after the j-o-b then to Trader Joe's and the last thing that I wanted to do was shop while hungry.

I did Basic Yoga Workout for Dummies and Sara Ivanhoe is right about the relaxation pose being the dessert pose; it doesn't get any better than #12 in the daily dozen. Speaking of dessert, I bought some Trader Joe’s Soy Mini Chocolate Sandwiches which have 0.5 grams of saturated fat and 2 grams of fat overall. I hope that these little soy sandwiches are decent.

No comments:

Post a Comment