Monday, February 28, 2011

Month-End Review, February

February was short but not entirely sweet. I'm looking forward to losing the cough and feeling energetic again...I went to the traditional gym one time. I need to hurry up and get over this notion of the gym being my security blanket because I'm just wasting money.

Here's what I did in 28 days:


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix

  • Cardio Kickboxing, 1 x



  • 10 Minute Solution: Hip Hop Dance Mix

  • Hip Hop Basics, 1 x





  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!

  • Sleek and Sexy Abs, 1 x


  • Give Me 10!

  • Fat Blasting Cardio, 3 x's

  • Upper Body Sculpt, 2 x's

  • Lower Body Firmer, 1 x

  • Core Makeover, 1 x

  • Yoga Stretch & Flex, 1 x



  • Personal Training With Jackie: Power Circuit Training

  • 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, 8 x's



  • Personal Training With Jackie: Xtreme Timesaver Training, 1 x


    Rock Climbing, 6 x's


    Swimming, 2 x's


    Treadmill, 1 x


    Walking, 6 x's


    Wii Fit Plus, 11 x's



    How was your February?



    *I received 10 Minute Solution: Hip Hop Dance and Give Me 10! without charge.

    3 comments:

    1. i always look forward to your end of month reviews. i get some great ideas and have actually been doing more aerobic videos-inspired by you. nothing too intense yet. i just find it so hard to get into a groove of jumping around and prefer the rhythm of a treadmill or other machine. but, i like to try the videos to challenge myself and "shock" my body out of its comfort zone :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Wow, seriously I didn't even realize it was March already until I read your post. How did you find time to climb six times?? That's great.

      Also, I knew you were going to give me your cold.

      ReplyDelete
    3. @Heather,

      Thanks and I'm glad that someone looks forward to them. :)

      That's interesting about rhythm and the treadmill. I was into the machines at one point and, now, I can't find my groove on them -- guess it's a phase...



      @gingersnapper,


      Yup, we're into month three of the New Year. My motto is: always find time for climbing. Just kidding. Kind of...

      I certainly didn't mean to give you my cold. Trust me; I tried to keep my cooties to myself because I didn't want anyone to feel the way that I felt.

      ReplyDelete