Thursday, March 31, 2011

Month-End Review, March

Now that my arm and hand have healed, there are no limits on what I can do. I'm happy to be lifting weights and rock climbing again and I can't wait to hit the pool this weekend. You really don't miss your water until... Here's how I stayed active in March. I hope that you moved a lot in March as well.


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix

  • Cardio Kickboxing, 1 x



  • 10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results fat burner

  • Power Sports Drills, 1 x


  • 10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp

  • Basic Training, 1 x



  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!

  • Total Body Tone Zone, 1 x



  • Bicycling, 2 x's


    Give Me 10!

  • Fat Blasting Cardio, 4 x's

  • Upper Body Sculpt, 1 x

  • Yoga Stretch & Flex, 1 x



  • Personal Training With Jackie: Power Circuit Training

  • 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, 6 x's



  • Rock Climbing, 9 x's


    StairMaster, 1 x


    Supreme 90 Day System

  • Chest and Back, 1 x


  • Swimming, 3 x's


    Treadmill, 3 x's


    Walking, 13 x's


    Wii Fit Plus, 8 x's


    *I received Supreme 90 Day System without charge.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment