Friday, September 23, 2011

I'm One of Those People or (More) Gospel According to Melinda Frances

I'm not sure that this post is appropriate now that Melinda has her own blog. Nevertheless, here's the gospel and I hope we all get to do some fun stuff soon.


  • I think I was meant to work in a bar and not an office.



  • People who don’t trust me get on my nerves – especially when I'm bartending.



  • No, William. I'd marry Harry too or Charles... I think I'd make a really good princess.



  • I just need to confirm that it (engagement ring) looks amazing on me.



  • People underestimate my laziness. I don't mind doing stuff as long as it's fun.



  • When I'm in a bad mood, I have no self-control.



  • People can be secretly scary. I'm one of those people.



  • Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.



  • Her vagina (the Duggars mother) is like a water slide.

    After my confession that I had watched an episode of 19 Kids and Counting.



  • I was in love with this Turkish guy for one day. I loved him and he loved me.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment