Tuesday, July 31, 2012

It All Started Off So Nice or Month-End Review, July

I've been doing the Don't Break the Chain situation for a while now. When I exercise, I put an X on the calendar which is sometimes way more motivating than I'd like it to be.

I usually rest on Friday but since I've been going to the pool that hasn't happened and when I see an unbroken chain of X's, well, I don't want to break it. I know that I overdid it this month. I have a lot of heat on the outside of my upper thigh which I feel when taking the stairs. It's not intense but I can tell it's there...

Sharon asked if anyone had any requests tonight at yoga and I asked her if she had any tricks up her sleeve for the IT Band and we did lizard pose at some point in the program. We also did this sequence of downward facing dog to plank to downward fd to hovering the knee to downward fd... As one of my classmates said, It all started off so nice...




  • Kettlebell Practice, 4 x's





  • Rock Climbing, 7 x's





  • Personal Training with Jackie: Power Training Circuit

    15-Minute Total Body Circuit, 1 x





  • Swimming, 17 x's





  • Walking, 5 x's





  • willPower & grace, 1 x


  • Dig this barefoot workout. It's squat-heavy & has elements of yoga.





  • Yoga, 15 x's


  • How did your July turn out? Did the triple digit weather inspire pool workouts?

    4 comments:

    1. OMG woman! That is an incredible streak!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks woman. It'll be interesting to see when I feel like stopping...

      ReplyDelete
    3. Awesome checkmarks! :( my July didn't pan out like I wanted at all!

      ReplyDelete
    4. MS. Bad MJ,

      Thanks. Hopefully, you'll get your groove back during August...

      ReplyDelete