Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hand Across The Lane

Love at First Sight
Found an indoor aquatic center and never dreamed that it would look the way it did.

I felt like Alice in Wonderland when I rounded the corner. The center is beautiful inside and out with lanes as far as my eyes could see.

This woman, Patty, introduced herself since my face was new then reached across the lane to shake my hand. She also told me about "the long course" that's set up on certain days.

Later on in the locker room, yet another woman told me about other classes, including Zumba Aqua, that the center offers...

During lunch, as I tried to cut into my veggie burger, my knife flew off the table and into the grass. Before I knew it, this man handed me an extra set of silverware that was on his table.

Is it just me or are people nicer when you're on vacation?

Outside of Aquatic Center

No comments:

Post a Comment