Thursday, February 5, 2015

Three Whole Days

My plan was to go to work at 12:30 but I didn't really wake up until 11:30 and I didn't think that I'd be able to sit in the upright position for long. Decided that I didn't need to be a hero and threw in the towel. A silent hero, I should add, because I barely have a voice.

The first food that I touched was an orange at 1:00 p.m. Guess my body is busy with its complex response to cooties and isn't craving food.

Spilled almost an entire cup of hot green tea on me barely missing my Fitbit and tablet. Material things aside, it was a painful incident but no serious burns.

I have not exercised in three days -- the longest that I've gone without exercising in a long time.

Got a hand-written note from the saleslady at Talbots today. Also got my new swimsuit. Yay and thanks to my swimsuit benefactor.


Re: Talbots, Alison told me that they were having a sale. I went to the most frou-frou of frou-frou malls. Last time that I was at the frou-frou mall was to see The Kite Runner when it came out.

Also went to JC Penney after yoga on Sunday and finally found a black pair of pants that I've been needing. Wish that I'd gone to Penney first but I'm not returning the Talbots stuff because it's been a long time since I've refreshed my wardrobe.

I also bought a second pair of pants, two Liz C tops and Nike. I got one top for $4 dollars -- not something I would normally buy because of the really short sleeves but it will look nice under a blazer and, for four dollars, I couldn't leave it.


I have pictures but something's wrong with my computer. :(  Can't complain too much since I'm typing on this tablet that my cousin Chiquita gave to me.

Yes, it is...



No comments:

Post a Comment