Saturday, February 28, 2015

Long Story Short or Month-End Review, February

Had to work half a day so no Zumba. As I prepared to leave work forgot that tumbler had water in it, put it in my bag with everything else that I had and, to make a long story short, my Kindle is on rice. Hope the rice absorbs the moisture.

Decided to go swimming because I didn't feel like exercising at home. Got to the pool and noticed a familiar van. The lifeguard told me I'll take your money but we're closing early. She had intel about which roads would be treated and was charging her phone in case she slid off the road.


The van belonged to Chatty Kathleen. Hadn't seen her since last year so it was a challenge to get in as many laps as I could before the swimming pool closed. Still enjoyed myself. Not really enjoying the snowy weekends though.

10 Minute Solution: Knockout Body
*Fat Attack, 1 x
*Kickbox Cross Train, 1 x
*Knockout Body Blast, 3 x's
*Ultimate Upper Body, 2 x's

Climbing, 2 x's

Dance It Off & firm up!
*Rock It, 5 x's

Ellen Barrett Live: Super Fast Body Blast, 1 x

Just Walk: mix + match blasters
*Dance Walk, 1 x
*Fast and..., 1 x
*Light Walk, 1 x
*Short & Sweaty!, 2 x's
*Steady & Brisk!, 1 x
*Tummy Trimmer, 1 x
*Walk, Kick + Jab!, 1 x

Just Walk: Walk to the Hits, Party Songs

*Mile 2, 5 x's
*Mile 3, 1 x

Stretch Max
*Stability Ball, 1 x

Swimming, 3 x's

Treadmill, 1x

Walking, 3 x's

Weight Watchers 7 Day Tone & Burn

*Tone, 3 x's

Yoga, 5 x's

Zumba, 5 x's

Winter Wonderland


No comments:

Post a Comment