Thursday, August 6, 2015

Refreshed

Got home yesterday, fell asleep on Lester Holt and didn't wake up until 7:30-ish.

The subtle but persistent discomfort that I'd been experiencing for a couple of days went away and I felt refreshed when I woke up.

Went to Zumba tonight and, at one point, we were doing a three step salsa move and I got caught up in looking at sneaker brands when my attention shifted to the movement and I had a moment of gratitude for feet.

It was a really fun class and I found myself appreciating not only feet but different styles of moving and body types...

Saw this article about Nona Faustine and I would never pose nude in public but more power to her. Another article that caught my interest was one about Busta Ryhmes who was arrested for throwing Muscle Milk.

What's up with the gym rage? I kind of understand though. Trying to lose weight will make you want to throw things. Although, swinging kettlebells is therapeutic enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment