Saturday, August 1, 2015

Time or Month-End Review, July

Struggling with time but it's not lost on me that I spent two hours walking around Forest Park this morning. You can't have everything... Still wish that TaskRabbit were in my area or maybe I can use Fivver...

Enjoyed my walk. Listened to new, to me, podcasts Criminal and The Sporkful. Will have to get both another try. The Sporkful episode that I listened to was Morgan Spurlock, Guinness and Pepperoni Rolls. They talked a lot about Guinness and, as someone who doesn't drink, I didn't find it very interesting.

Also listened to my old stand-bys Slate's Working and The Moth. Love Pam Flowers' dog sledding story. Spoiler alert? Pam Flowers says that she tells kids: You're never too young to have a dream and never too old to make it come true. I also really like Duff McKagan's sobriety story.

Didn't get in much bicycling, climbing or practicing yoga. On the other hand, I honored my body because walking was calling my name... On another note, I enjoyed this article about a modern-day nomad. Loved his pictures too.

Month-End Review:

10 Minute Solution: Knockout Body!
*Kickbox Crosstrain, 1 x
*Knockout Body Blast, 1 x
*Upper Body, 2 x's

Bicycling, 1 x

Climbing, 2 x's

Dance It Off & firm up!
*Rock It!, 1 x

Just Walk: mix + match Walk Blasters
*Short & Steady, 2 x's

Just Walk: Tone Every Zone Walk
*Circuit 1 (Upper Body), 4 x's

Just Walk: Walk to the Hits, Party Songs
*Mile Two, 1 x

Latin Cardio Party
*Samba, 2 x's

Lawn Mowing, 1 x

P90X
*Kenpo X, 1 x

Swimming, 4 x's

Walking, 20 x's

Forest Park

FP

FP

Weight Watchers 7 Day Tone & Burn
*Tone, 1 x

Yoga, 4 x's

Zumba, 7 x's

No comments:

Post a Comment