Monday, August 31, 2015

The Same Hour or Month-End Review, August

It very much feels like Friday to me. Worked yesterday so I'm sure that's why I have an urge to embrace the weekend again.

Went to yoga tonight and being in class has a way of making me feel awkward and yummy all in the same hour.

After class this woman had me cracking up. Don't make me unroll you she said to her mat which was not fitting in her bag. She then proceeded to put on shoes. Only, the young lady who comes with her father was patiently waiting nearby. These are your shoes, aren't they? she said to the young lady.

"Mat woman" told me that she had come home to find that her cat had pooped in her daughter's room and that the day had gone downhill from there. In the end, she chalked it up to Monday madness and seemed to be in a pretty mellow post-yoga mood...

It really is that time again, isn't it? I walked a lot this month which made me look up quotes about walking.

As people are walking all the time, in the same spot, a path appears. -John Locke

Bicycling, 4 x's

P90X
*Kenpo X

Just Walk: mix + match
*Dance Wall, 1 x
*Light Walk, 1 x
*Short & Sweaty, 1 x

Lawn Mowing, 1 x

Swimming, 5 x's

The Tone Every Zone Walk
*Circuit One (Upper Body), 4 x's

Walking, 24 x's

Weight Watchers 7 Day Tone & Burn
*Tone, 1 x

Yoga, 7 x's

Zumba, 4 x's






No comments:

Post a Comment