Thursday, October 8, 2015

Wow

After climbing last night headed to the Apple store even though I didn't have an appointment. Who would be in the Apple store around 8:00 p.m.? Everybody, wow! And the next available weekend appointment is on Oct. 17th, ugh.

My new iPod's battery won't hold a charge for very long. It's not synching and it's taking forever for things to load. This never happened with the refurbished iPod that I bought. The only thing that happened to it was crashing to the floor without a proper case, ugh. Modern problem,..

Went to gentle yoga after work, wow. So relaxing. After I removed my bolster from under my knees and moved the rolled up blanket from under my neck, I put my hands together in anjali mudra and my forearms reminded me that I'd been climbing.

Joy's a talker and says all kinds of interesting thing but my mind latched onto: we're not here to struggle.

Made a pit stop at home then headed to Zumba where there was a small but lively crowd. The sub, Eileen, is too cute and funny. She told us folks in the back of the room to move closer. I want to feel the love, she said and then If Mohamed doesn't come to the mountain... Well, that wasn't her version of that phrase. Eileen's, possibly, Latin American and her wording was a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment