Monday, July 6, 2009

English to English Translation

Original Document


Chiquita (cousin): So, what are you going to do next?

Me: *Shrug* I don't know.

Al (Aunt): Maybe sit yourself down.


Translated Text


Chiquita: So, what are you going to do next with your crazy self?

Me: I don't know yet since the most recent Fleet Fleet Sports newsletter has not come out.

Al: You need to sit your ass down somewhere.


Translator's Notes:


Honestly, after work today, I felt like I needed to go sit myself down somewhere; I didn't feel like doing much of anything. The irony of it all is that the StairMaster will make you leave that 9-to-5 up on the shelf and, after sitting practically all day, exercise is not only needed but gives me a boost of energy.

About 25 minutes into a 40 minute stint on a stationary bike (random hill mode), Bob Sinclair's song came up in my MP3 shuffle rotation and all I could say to myself was "'Drea, Hold On."

No comments:

Post a Comment