Friday, July 31, 2009

Month-End Review, July

During July, I signed up for my first sprint triathlon and, in doing so, discovered that I loved bicycling. The last bicycle that I had was stolen ages ago and I just never had the desire to buy another one. Now, I'm hooked and I'll make sure that I keep the bike locked up.

I also broke through a plateau and I'm looking forward to reaching another milestone -- losing 60 pounds sometime in the near future. Here's how I got physical this month:

10 Minute Solution: Fitness Ball Workouts (Upper Body): 4 x's

10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones: (10 Minute Stretch): 1 x

AMT: 3 x's

Bicycling: 8 x's

Bowling: 1 x

Mowing Lawn: 1 x

StairMaster: 7 x's

Stationary Bike: 3 x's

Swimming: 7 x's

Treadclimber: 4 x's

Treadmill: 3 x's

Walking: 1 x

No comments:

Post a Comment