Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What's Not Sore or Month-End Review, November

Hit the rock climbing gym at 6:00 p.m. and didn't leave until around 8:30. We haven't had an outing like that in a while and it felt good even though Monday rock climbing followed by Tuesday boxing and another bout with climbing have left my biceps tender; hope that means that they're growing. What's not sore is my elbow. Massage, self-massage and soaking in Epsom Salt seems to have done the trick.

While I missed more days of exercise than I would have liked to, I felt like I got in a lot of quality work:


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix


  • Cardio Kickboxing, 1 x



  • Power Yoga, 1 x




  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!



  • Sleek and Sexy Abs, 1 x,




  • Bicycling, 2 x's



    BodyGo Row Class @ CrossFit, 3 x's



    Boxing, 2 x's



    Give Me 10!


  • Fat Blasting Cardio, 1 x



  • Kettlebell 101, 2 x's



    Leaf Raking, 1 x



    Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training



  • 15-Minute Upper Body Circuit, 3 x's




  • Rock Climbing, 7 x's



    Swimming
    , 4 x's



    Walking, 3 x's



    Yoga, 8 x's

    No comments:

    Post a Comment