Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lifted

Still feeling lifted after the mass gathering of yogis that was Seventh-Inning Stretch.

People continue to share pictures which just makes me maintain a buzz...

Rolled out of bed with hardly any time to spare and headed to Gloria's yoga class.

Heads down. Hips up., Gloria reminded us as we went into downward facing dog...

Gloria closed out class with something similar to: I honor the place in you which is of love, light, peace and joy. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me, we are one.

Love that philosophy...

Alison, a yogi-mate, noticed that I was still buzzing from Seventh-Inning Stretch said that she often maintains her buzz by going to workshops. I told her that I often think about workshops but when I see certain topics, I haven't felt strong enough about the content to attend but Alison will keep me in the loop if she sees anything of interest going on with her yoga tribe...

Rosie got a really good picture as we entered the stadium for Seventh-Inning.


Cindy shared these pictures with me and I'm particularly moved by the savasana one.

I spy Jeremy, Gloria and Alison.



Ah, savasana...


No comments:

Post a Comment