Monday, August 26, 2013

Yes

No yoga practice and no pool yesterday.

A huge chunk of my day was spent at Festival of Nations where I got totally fascinated by bikes...


No boxing today. The Y has a two week mini session. As a non-member, I could have purchased a $10 punch card and sampled classes for two weeks but I can find most of those classes at the gym that I currently have a membership at so no punch card. Waste not, want not.

But what to do with myself?  It was still 93 degrees when I left work so no walking outside.

I pulled out my DVDs and thought about doing one of Jackie Warner's upper body segments and the cardio kickboxing on one of my 10 Minute Solution DVDs but my eyes feel on Ellen Barrett Live: Sleek Sculpt Express.

I like the workout and her banter. There were many things that resonated with me including the yoga-like moves and the barefootedness of it all and I like what she says about transforming the body and keeping it safe and how the benefits of exercise last much longer than the workout. The pilot light has been lit, she said. Yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment