Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I Don't Understand Exercise...Or Stuff People Say to Me




  • I took your yoga magazine home...Anything I can do to keep running.


    Ariel, one of my coworkers. Yoga Journal lives at work once I've finished reading it. Although, I didn't tell Ariel that I had brought a journal to work.






  • Me: How much is 25 grams (re: Milka Almond Cake)?*

    Rabija: Who knows?!






  • It's almost like you meditate in the pose.


    Nikolay, a yoga instructor during a conversation about, well, yoga.






  • I don't understand exercise that involves carrying things.


    Ariel after telling me that her father had given her an electric bike.





  • I was a flaunter.


    Kim about her behavior when she weighed less.





  • I weigh 76 kilograms.


    The 'Fugee





  • I walked and did -- what do you call that?


    The 'Fugee about walking and squats...






  • I'm on the Pinterest.


    Angie





  • I'm trying to walk around like this bag is not conspicuous.


    Alison

  • The Handles of Alison's Mega Bag




  • You were round, my friend.


    Sarah's assessment after looking at old pictures of us...






  • Do you know where the chia seeds are at? Dr. Oz has me shopping again.


    Unknown shopper



  • *How I stared down that Milka that Rabija brought back from Holland.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment