Friday, January 31, 2014

Blasting or Month-End Review, January

Did my best to blast away fat -- not an official New Year's resolution, by the way. I even did burpees which I usually shun. I've always liked to mix-up workouts up but I feel like I've diversified more. I even dusted off the Wii which I hadn't used in over 400 days. I don't really see Wii workouts as a big calorie burner but it keeps me away from my computer chair.

I had the most fun with P90X's Kenpo X and was happy to see elements of Kenpo incorporated into Cardio X as well.

Feeling good about the first 31 days of the year. How are you feeling about 2014 so far?


10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix

  • Belly Fat Blaster, 1 x


  • Fat Blasting Intervals


  • Lean Body Sculpt, 1 x


  • 10  Minute Solution: High Intensity Interval Training

  • HITT 101, 1 x


  • 10 Minute Solution: Kickbox Bootcamp

  • Fat Burning Blast


  •  

    10 Minutes Solution: KnockOUT Body!

  • Knockout Body Blast, 4 x's


  • 10 Minute Solution: Rapid Results fat burner

  • Rapid Results Kickboxing, 1 x


  • 10 Minute Solution: Tone Trouble Zones!

  • Arm and Shoulder Sculpt, 1 x


  • Ellen Barrett Live: Sleek Sculpt Express

    Give Me 10!

  • Fat Blasting Cardio, 2 x's


  • Lower Body Firmer, 1 x


  • Upper Body Sculpt, 3 x's


  • Just Walk: 5 Mega Miles

  • Mile 1: Classic Low Impact, 5 x's


  • Mile 2: Walk & Tone, 4 x's


  • Mile 5: Ab Walk, 14 x's


  • Just Walk: Walk to the Hits: Party Songs

  • Mile 1, 7 x's


  • P90X

  • Cardio X, 1 x


  • Kenpo X, 4 x's


  • Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training

  • 15-Minute Upper Body, 2 x's


  • Rock Climbing, 2 x's

    Shoveling, 1 x

    Yup, I'm counting it...


    Stretch Max

  • Resistance Band, 1 x


  • Stability Ball, 2 x's


  • Walk, 7 x's

    Wii, 9 x's

    Yoga, 14 x's


    No comments:

    Post a Comment