Friday, February 28, 2014

Not So Paltry or Month-End Review, February

As I rested yesterday, I thought about how I'd like to do more yoga then realized that since I dropped kettlebell, I'm actually doing yoga on Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Kind of funny that somewhere, in the back of mind, I thought I was doing a paltry amount.

As I was in frontal corpse pose midweek, I had a mini-epiphany that I was made for yoga which I found funny as I did the cardio kickboxing segment of 5 Day Get Fit Mix because, at that moment, I thought I was made for kickboxing. I love kicking and punching just as much as I love frontal corpse pose. Maybe I need to pick up Tai Chi...

It's another month in the record books or, as my coworker said, We are moving closer to the grave. A somber one my coworker is. Until the final, final resting pose, I'm looking forward to many more savasanas and punches.

10 Minute Solution: 5 Day Get Fit Mix
  • Cardio Kickboxing, 1 x

  • Lean Body Sculpt, 1 x


  • 10 Minute Solution: HITT
  • HITT 101, 1 x


  • Climbing, 2 x's

    Ellen Barrett Live: Sleek Sculpt Express, 2 x's

    Gilad for Men
  • Cardio Interval Training, 1 x

  • Interval Training Circuit with Weights, 1 x


  • Give Me 10!
  • Fat Blasting Cardio, 1 x

  • Kettlebell Bonus, 1 x


  • Just Walk: 5 Mega Miles
  • Mile 1: Classic Low Impact, 1 x

  • Mile 5: Ab Walk, 6 x's


  • Just Walk: Walk to the Hits, Party Songs
  • Mile 1, 7 x's


  • Kettlebell, 3 x's (Gauntlet, Misc. Swinging)

    P90X
  • Kenpo X, 7 x's


  • Personal Training with Jackie: Power Circuit Training
  • 15-Minute Upper Body, 2 x's


  • Shooting Hoops, 1 x

    Stretch Max
  • Stability Ball, 1 x


  • Supreme Day 90
  • Tabata Inferno, 1 x

  • Whole Body, 1 x




  • Swimming, 5 x's

    Treadmill, 1 x

    Walking, 5 x's

    Wii, 4 x's

    Yoga, 15 x's


    No comments:

    Post a Comment